Looking back on 2013
- 1: What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- 6: What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013
- 7: What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
- 14: Where did most of your money go?
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2013?
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- 20: How did you spend Christmas?
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2013?
- 22: What was your favourite TV program?
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- 24: What was the best book you read?
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- 26: What did you want and get?
- 27: What did you want and not get?
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
- 31: What kept you sane?
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
- 34: Who did you miss?
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
describe a tv show very badly in my ask and i’ll try to guess what it is
What are your headcanons about me?
30 DAY SELFIE CHALLENGE
whOA HEY EVERYONE!! ur challenge should u choose to accept it is to DO THIS LIST
you don’t have to do every one; if you want to mix it up or add your own go ahead but the point of this is to take selfies and be creative!
not enough people celebrate their cute faces and i want to see more appreciation for YOU.
- fishy face
- fresh out of the shower
- favorite article of clothing
- tsundre face
- make a gif of you!!
- your best anime face
- cliche’ halloween costume (or if you don’t celebrate, fall theme)
- welcome to the gun show
- work/school clothes
- face paint (pretend ur a kid in the makeup drawer)
- computer station (where do u blog)
- follow for more soft grunge
- be your favorite character
Describe yourself on anon and I’ll say if I’d date you.
Age, gender, height, eye and hair color, then tell me what your favorite something (hobby, class, music, etc) and what kind of date you want me to take you on.
OK ANONS! HERES YOUR CANCE!
my tumblr summed up in 6 questions
top 4 fandoms you’ll see:
- Harry Potter
- Doctor Who
- Pacific Rim
top 2 celebrities you’ll see:
- Karen Gillan
- Christina Hendricks? (Probably, depending on how much Christina has been on my dash recently…it could also be Jenna Coleman, Nina Dobrev, or Holland Roden…so many lovelies to choose from)
top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Feminism/All my Queer shit/General Equality Stuff
- Incoherent rambling over all of my nostalgic feels
- Random personal stories, mostly from the public library I work at.do I make graphics?: Very rarely. I am terrible and terribly so…but I think I have a Thing somewhere in my Drafts that I’ve been meaning to queue…my ask box is: Always open. Always.
let’s play a guessing game
it’s called ‘how well do you know me’
send me things you know about me that AREN’T on my about me page and I’ll tell you if it’s true or not.
Ooh! Can I do a weird variation of this game? Do this on anon & see if I can figure out who you are based on the Things you know about me.
fire turtle. incredible.
Lightning Raccoon Dog?