DFTBA Records is carrying HPA merch now, and I want this shirt so fucking bad. It’s $20.
I can’t decide if I want someone to talk me out of buying this or to talk me into it.
I have a tendency to like pretty much everything. As of March 1, 2013 I've got 50,000 likes and counting. So if you think I'm being creepy and liking all of your posts? I promise, it's not just you, I really do just like everything
NOTE: I have a tendency to ramble on, so if you want to reblog something I post without all my ramblings, feel free to edit as needed, so long as you don't delete the link back to my post.
Absolutely ideal for warm summer night hangouts in your backyard, the Firefly Away Glow-in-the-Dark Dress makes a huge impression. Find more cute prints here!
<3 Jess, ModStylist
Need styling suggestions, trend tips, or dress details? Ask a ModStylist and your question might be featured on our feed
Peter pan collar, sheer panels, and a Be The Buyer piece? Sign me up! I am totally crazy about the Served on Skates Dress. Available in sizes S-3X and selected by the ModCloth community, this dress is sure to make an impression on any occasion!
<3 Kelly, ModStylist
Need styling suggestions, trend tips, or dress details? Ask a ModStylistand your question might be featured on our feed!
Please don’t be super expensive. Please don’t be super expensive. pleasedontbesuperexpensive.
So we launched a Kickstarter a couple hours ago and…yeah, we’re half way there….uhhhh…woah.
I suppose I should also tell you about the Kickstarter which includes:
- A “Lizzie Bennet Edition” of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen with an introduciton by me (yes, we’re printing up copies of P&P because THERE AREN’T ENOUGH IN THE WORLD! The book is being designed by Karen Kavett, and she’s doing an amazing job
- A 8-9 disc DVD set (we’re not sure yet) which will include all of the content that was part of the project as well as out-takes, episode commentaries, interviews with cast members, writers, and creators, and little featurettes.
And with this we are raising money to:
- Produce a new series based on Austen’s unfinished novel “Sanditon.” Gigi Darcy will be the heroine in this short tale, which will bridge the gap before we launch our next big series in July (which we don’t need to kickstart because it has already been funded thanks to Deca.)
- Produce all of the bonus content for the DVDs and actually manufacture them (because unlike a 1-disc CD, they’re actually quite expensive to manufacture.)
- Help to pay all of the people that we barely paid to produce this series. The nature of online video (as we’ve discussed) is that it’s very difficult to make enough money to pay more than one person a living wage. The magnificent success of LBD would indicate that we should have been able to pay our actors, writers, producers, and crew well…but we were not. So excess money from this kickstarter will be distributed to that team to reward them for all of their hard work.
And you wanna know something nuts…in the time it took me to write this…we’re up to $40k.
ModStylist Amy looks lovely in our weekly sneak peek item, the A Dot to Love Dress. Find a sneak peek photo on the ModStylists Facebook page every Friday for a behind the scenes look at a new ModCloth item before it arrives on our New Arrivals page!
<3 Jess, ModStylist
Need styling suggestions, trend tips, or dress details? Ask a ModStylist and your question might be featured on our feed!
Heroine and Villainesses
A new wrapping paper design I created for Urban Graphic’s Toasted range.
Soon to be available from a variety of stockists!